Welcome to the new Bid Keeper Software by 1.C.E.E.S.
This is a great tool for any contractor.
The Bid Keeper Software keeps all of your job information in one location.
Below list some of the functionality that the Bid Keeper will perform.
01. Project ID #
02. Project Address
03. Project phone number
04. Project Fax. number
05. Project bid date. Recorded by calendar.
06. Customer’s name, address, fax., phone number, project manager, and superintendent. All selected from database.
07. Inspector’s name, phone number, and inspection days. All selected from database
08. Utility provider. Selected from database
09. One call ticket number
10. Your superintendent information. Selected from database
11. Price per sq ft calculator.
12. Tax rate, bond rate, overhead, and profit that apply to this project.
13. Permit recorder. Keeps up with the permits that you have purchased for this project and records when inspections were turned in.
14. Project notes. Record general notes, meeting times, etc.
01. This is a database of your vendors. Place a check by each vendor that you will be
receiving a bid from on this project and select add selected vendors. This records vendors and their information. Select phases of project that will be quoted such as lights, gear, fire alarm etc. As the quotes come in just record the quote under the corresponding vendor. The program will select the lowest vendor and their quote.
Material orders and cost
01. You can record your submittal information with dates received and sent.
02. Record your labor rate and burden which will be applied to the man-hours allotted for each phase of work.
03. Add miscellaneous items such as blue prints, travel, and rentals in the miscellaneous section.
01. This is for our electrical contractors. With the rising cost of providing temp poles its is more important now than ever to keep up with them.
02. Record when set and retrieved on this page.
01. Produce and record Change Orders and RFI.
01. Produces a cost summary of the project.
01. This item is worth the price of the program and has proven to be a motivator.
02. You record all of the project phases such as lights. Gear, fire alarm, into as many phases as you like.
03. You place the man-hours per phase into the program.
04. You provide this information to your superintendent and each week he provides you with the time spent per phase.
05. The program adjusts the percentage used, percentage left. You provide a new sheet each week with the adjusted time.
06. It shows where you are good and where you need help before it is too late.
07. It has been proven that if the time left over is split you can count on the project coming in on time. Everyone wins.
08. Also provided is a crew calculator which shows how many days left to finish with your choice of man power. When you can see on paper that you have 12 days for 1 man to finish or 3 days for 4 men you will be amassed how often they elect smaller crews.
This is just a summary of what the Bid Keeper does.
It forces you to be a better project manager just by using it.